Plaza Alemania in the Palermo
History and description of Plaza Alemania.
The Plaza Alemania also
known at the ‘Source Farming Wealth” or the “German Source in Buenos
Aires” is located in the farthest southeastern corner of Palermo Woods.
It was given to the Argentineans by Germany to commemorate the centennial
anniversary of Argentina’s revolution. On May 25th, 1910
Argentina hosted a celebration of the Centenary of the Revolution of May
and invited the leaders of all the countries of Europe and the Americas.
It was on this day that Germany gave the plans to build a monument to
demonstrate their gratitude and serve as a symbol of the friendship
between the two countries.
Copyright 2016 ©
All Rights Reserved ®